History of this position:
MCADA has successfully held the DMHAS grant to execute the Mercer County Opioid Overdose Recovery Program (OORP) since 2017, providing services to over 1200 individuals suffering from Opioid related challenges.
Great position as a supplemental income or for an entry level person to gain experience in the field. Great administrative and clinical supervision provided, access to training and/or support to get scholarships due to the nonprofit status, stipend for maintaining peer certification.
- Ability to cover 12-hour phone shifts several times per week
- Ability to respond to dispatches IN-PERSON within 20-30 minutes at the four served Mercer County Hospitals and other community/treatment provider locations throughout Mercer County.
- For each client dispatch, the RS is responsible for conducting and documenting follow up phone calls for a minimum of 8 weeks after initial bedside intervention.
- Regular weekly or bi-weekly “supervisions” and case reviews with the OORP Patient Navigator.
- Monthly Clinical Supervision with OORP Program Supervisor.
- Participation (as required) in outside events and community outreach efforts
Current CPRS or NCPRSS certification and ability to maintain the certification.
Bilingual candidates will be preferred (Spanish, Polish, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic, French). Bicultural and all gender candidates are encouraged to apply.