- Compiling survey data and entry for evaluation
- Research on local ordinances (including municipalities, schools, and more) and laws about substances, penalties, their governing bodies, and proposed changes.
- Environmental evaluation with our youth group to determine what is "out there"- what customers are seeing and how products are being marketed.
- Social media input, primarily for our youth and coalition including creating content for Instagram and Facebook posts, links to articles, and blogs in coordination with our Agency public relations department.
- Creative input on programs to reach specific groups or discuss specific substances or other issues.
- Promote resources for recovery and treatment, including the assembly and process of our START packets.
- Input on changes that can be made on our handouts and resources, Prevention Hub and START Packets, including follow-up on links and contacts.
- Tabling and outreach to the community to promote the Coalition or Council events and programs.
- Coordinating and participating on service programs with our youth or coalition at large.
- Updating and maintaining mailing lists and contact information for coalition members and contacts.
- Assisting with the agenda and meeting structure for the monthly coalition meetings
On the job training that will assist the intern with completing their hours for a New Jersey Certified Prevention Specialist