Programs and Services
Mercer Council offers a variety of research-based prevention and intervention programs to the community.
For more information, click on any topic below.
- Available School Youth Services Support Team (ASYSST)
- Footprints for Life
- Keys to Innervisions (KIV) (Grades 8-12)
- Life Skills Training (LST)
- Protecting You Protecting Me (a MADD Program)
- Safe Dates (An Adolescent Dating Abuse Prevention Program)
- Seeing is Believing
- Too Good For Drugs & Violence (High School)
- TOP (Tackling Opioids Through Prevention for Athletes)