Programs and Services
Mercer Council offers a variety of research-based prevention and intervention programs to the community.
For more information, click on any topic below.
- Alcohol and Other Drug Assessments (aod)
- Community Education
- Juvenile Justice Commission (jjc)
- Metro Employee Assistance Service (meas)
- Opioid Overdose Recovery Program (OORP)
- Prevention Coalition of Mercer County (pcmc)
- Public Information and Advocacy
- Techniques in Intervention Procedures (tips)
- Trenton Municipal Alliance Committee (tmac)
- We Check for 21